How to Access NEO
How to Access NEO
NEO is a closed online community and is FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) compliant. NEO has a mobile version that can be accessed from any mobile device’s web browser. They also have an app called NEO LMS.
- Go to http://neo.sbunified.org and log in with your school Google account.
- Username: studentID@my.sbunified.org
- Default Password: The universal password you created on the password portal
To reset your Google password, or make a new password, go to https://password.sbunified.org
Parent and Guardian Accounts
A NEO parent account was automatically created for you when you registered your child in Aeries. To get your login credentials, go to the email account you used to register your child in Aeries and look for an email from SBUnified District with a subject of ‘NEO Login instructions’. You may need to check your SPAM.
If you can’t find an email from SBUnified District go to neo.sbunified.org and select ‘Forgot password’ at the bottom of the login screen. Enter the email address you used to register your student in Aeries and the log in instructions to your NEO parent account will be sent to your email account.
If you need assistance—
Email Travis Bower email@example.com. He will email you back with your login information. Please include the following information in your message:
- Your first and last name
- Your students’ first and last name(s)
- Your email address
Tips for Parents
Watch this video for an overview of what is listed below.
Set your home language: Click on the image next to your name in the upper right corner then click on Settings (left menu). Choose your language. English is the default
How to see your student’s overall grades
- Click on your student’s name (on the left under “Children”)
- Click on Classes in the left menu. You will see your student's overall grades for each class
- To see details of the grades, click on the wheel/gear icon in the far right column
How to send a message to a teacher
- Click on your student’s name then click on a class (under Classes)
- Click on Teachers
- Check the box next to the teacher’s name and click Message
- Type your message and click Send (the message will go to the teacher’s email and his/her NEO message center)
Note: When you message a teacher, you may type it in your home language and NEO will translate it for the teacher. The teacher’s message will translate for you into your home language. The translation isn't perfect, but it will definitely help you both.