- NEO -online grade reporting, assignments, resources
- SBUSD High School Course Catalog & Pathways
- SBUSD High School Graduation Requirements
- 12th Grade Suggested Courses & Activities -brought to you by CSU Mentor
- SCOIR - help for the college application process (replaces Naviance)
- A Student's Guide to the First Year of College - The first year of college can be overwhelming. That’s why Reach Higher, Michelle Obama, YouTube and NowThis teamed up to create A Student’s Guide to Your First Year of College - a 10-episode playlist that sheds light on all aspects of the first-year college experience. Students will learn about finding financial aid, locating mentors and supporters on campus, and navigating a college-level course load.
Senior Gov/Econ Presentation and Handouts
Counselors visited government and economics classes in September to go over the college application process. Below is the slide deck and handouts that were distributed (and students received an unofficial copy of their transcript).
- Senior Classroom Presentation in Gov/Econ classes
- SCOIR College Application Instructions - not sure how to use SCOIR as you are applying to colleges?
- Senior College Application Checklist and Timeline - use this document to help stay on track with your college application process!