Reflections is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students, preschool through high school. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
This year’s theme is “What is your story?” Students can participate in this national art competition that includes categories for dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
Click here for more information and rules.
Entry forms for all submissions and consent forms (for videography and dance choreography only) are below.
Submissions must be turned into the DP school office on or before October 21, 2016.