Spring 2021 NHS/CSF Membership Drive is on NOW.
10th-12th students can check if they qualified for National Honor Society (NHS) and/or California Scholarship Federation (CSF) based on their spring 2021 semester grades.
- Go to the following link https://dphs.formstack.com/forms/nhscsf2021spring and look for your student ID number to see if you qualified.
- Questions about qualification can be directed to Susie Stone (email@example.com) or Rip Chou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ninth graders will not be eligible until the end of fall semester. Membership information can be found here.
- National Honor Society has a 2 hour per semester community service requirement which has been WAIVED for the spring 2021 semester. No community service hours are required for membership.
- The deadline to complete your online membership form and pay your dues is Thursday, September 30th.
- Please use the online form to pay your dues online. Cash payments will only be accepted in the Business Office during lunch or after school (3:20 pm to 4 pm) on Wednesday, 9/29 or Thursday, 9/30.