Transcript Request Information
- See your counselor for an unofficial copy of your transcript.
- View the instructions for how to order an official transcript.
Graduates from 2007 to Present:
- Go to the Parchment website: www.parchment.com.
- Complete the New User Account Sign Up to create your account and follow the instructions.
- If the institution you want to send transcripts to is not listed, they may not accept electronically submitted documents. You may request a hard copy be sent, by manually entering the name and address of the institution you would like the transcript mailed to on the Parchment website.
Graduates Prior to 2007 or Requesting a Hard-copy of Your Transcript from the DPHS Registrar:
Hard copies of transcripts may be ordered in person at the DPHS Registrar’s Office or via written request. Written requests should be addressed to:
7266 Alameda Ave.
Goleta, CA 93117
Please include the following information:
- Full name while in attendance at DPHS.
- Date of birth.
- Dates of attendance at DPHS.
- Address where you want your transcript mailed.
- Number of copies.
- $7 per official copy (payable to “DPHS” via cash, check or money order). There is no charge for an unofficial copy.
Please allow 3-5 business days to process requests.
Questions? Contact DPHS Registrar Yolanda Navarez: (805)-968-2541 ext. 4514 firstname.lastname@example.org